Color way off the chart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The color is way too bright and pink compared to the color chart. It's totally not me, so I waste a good lipstick. It otherwise glides on well and lips don't crack

Like the ingredients, not the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like the natural ingredients, this color is too bright/pink. Also got the Tuscany Rose color which I like much better.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The color is beautiful but too bright. The texture is very good. Colour is good for special occasions.

Color is a bricky candy apple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seriously equal parts of brick and candy apple red. You can put it on your hand and turn your hand back-and-forth and you'll see it shine brick one way and candy apple another. So it's truly a neutral. Some other reviewer wrote that it was really orange. It's not orange , she was just using too generalized a term. Both the picture and the YouTube videos of a girl who shows a lot of this brands colors made this lipstick really look candy apple through and through but it's not. There's a bricky side to it that makes it a true neutral. It is also smooth and not grainy. There is also a mauve component to it. But I only see mauve when I look at the color in the tube and not on my hand or on my lips. Just know that the color in the picture is not at all the color that this is. I can tell you that I really love it. For my skin which is fair but has a yellow undertone, I can't wear true brick colors nor can I wear true cool colors. I look best in something in between and that's what this is.

Ok product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The colour turns out to be darker than I expected. Texture wise, it's ok.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like Ecco Bella lipstick, love the color and no funky smell, great product, but wish it was cheaper.

Great everyday lipstick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The colour is great, almost a MLBB effect when used sparsly - a great fun colour when used as usual/with full oompf. The lipstick could be more moisturizing - I do find it a bit dry. Will reorder other colours.

color doesnt stay

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

color was close to our lip color. i was looking for a little bright red though. this was a little duller than what i want. dont like that the color fade too easily. especially when it touch with water its gone.

Not Bad