Color is just alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The color is quite dark and very matte. I gave it 4 starts because the texture is nice, but I was hoping for something a little brighter. I also have the Primrose color, which I prefer.

nice, but too dark for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too dark for me, though I thought it might me, so not really the fault of the color chart. It's a pretty flat color, no shimmer at all. Ecco Bella lipstick is great though. I love my other shade.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lips love it!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lovely

I don't know about it well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good

Colour not match

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The one I received is not the same colour as the photo. It's dark brown in colour. Not suggest to buy.

The texture is dry, it smells like rancid oil, did not like the colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I simply give up buying non-toxic lipstick online, this is my 5th purchase and I am disappointed. I can not find a chemical free lipstick in a nice shade of brown. Ecco Bella so far has been my worst purchase. This lipstick has a red-brown colour with more red than brown pigments. The colour is off for me (too red), the texture is dry and not smooth to apply and it smells like rancid oil LITERALLY. I guess there's not enough vitamin E to protect all the oils from oxidizing. I will never buy a lipstick from this brand again.

Dry and drier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep forgetting that applying this lipstick is like trying to apply the last bit of paint when you've reached the bottom of the can. It is an effort. There is no cream or softness to it - you might as well be applying with a crayon. Sorry I forgot all this when I purchased it. All that said, it doesn't cause hot flashes a few minutes after application.