Not real crazy about it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I can't find the right shade of lipstick through EccoBella it seems. Their shades online just don't seem to really match the actual product. Still a bit too pink for my taste. The product itself was "ok" as far as the feel of it on my lips. A bit heavy.

Awesome colour and formula

Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect colour which I have wanting to get. A very pretty red which is deep and not bright. I can imagine this will go well with many complexions. It has a slight unnatural smell when first put on, but the smell soon disappears. It goes on smoothly and easily, I did not even have to put on lip balm underneath. There was minimal bleeding from this lipstick too. Packaging is sleek and professional-looking. Highly recommended if you're looking for a red lipstick.

Great colour and smooth texture. Except it dry up the lip quite easily. Hope the manufacturer could improve on this area.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Täydellinen huulipuna

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Kuva vastaa väriä, täydellinen huulipuna, jos on allerginen mehiläisvahalle .

Ecco Bella FlowerColor Lipstick, Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very satisfied with the quality of this product and also with the cost of the product and S & H charges through iHerb. This was my first experience ordering from iHerb, and I will definitely be purchasing this product in addition to other products from iHerb in the near future.