perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Ecco Bella rosewood

Posted by Reviewer1491700 on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave this lipstick to my mother. She told me I should return it to iherb and tell them they should be ashamed for sending out such a RANCID product. I emailed the message to iherb and asked whether I should return it or how I might get credit. I was asked by email to send them a photo which I did. I never heard anything more and further emails have been ignored. I used to be pleased with iherb's quick and responsive customer service. No more.

An amazing color!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got this a few days ago but I already love it! The shade is kinda brown/red.. It looks kind of 90's on your lips.. On my lips anyway. I really like the color! It looks kinda matte on the lips. I think the color blends in really nice on the lips. It sort of looks like 'my lips but better', just a bit darker. I'm so glad I bought this!

too dry

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the color but it feel to dry on my lip.

Great lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1191684 on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Ecco Bella lipsticks. Find it glides on better if I moisturize my lips first with a clear, natural lip balm.

Wonderful lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Gorgeous!

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely beautiful lipstick, far superior to many of the premium priced brand names. Silky texture, glides on, stays on with no smell or taste as you find in all other lipsticks. The color was a little dark but I will definately buy this brand again. Perfect for anyone with allergies or anyone just looking for a beautiful lipstick.

nice lipstick

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Sep 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the feel of this lipstick. Very close to regular non-natural brands. The color was a bit too dark for me, but I am going to order it again in another shade.

excellent lip color

Posted by Reviewer2736476 on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals, additives and carmine. I use it double duty as both a lipstick and also a blush. Applies very smoothly and the color is a soft red.

Nice Formula

Posted by majesty on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice vegan lipstick, nice modest color. It is a bit metalic.

1 2