perfect for Polish/Russian/Scotch Irish complexion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Deep and natural color. I am a fan of wine/currant lipsticks. My lips have a tendency to blend into my face color and this lipstick once over looks completely natural and very neutral...a few times around and you have more of an impact without looking over the top. The color stays put but needs to be reapplied a few times during the work day especially if you drink coffee or after lunch. Love the color for my fair skin.

Ecco Bella rosewood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I gave this lipstick to my mother. She told me I should return it to iherb and tell them they should be ashamed for sending out such a RANCID product. I emailed the message to iherb and asked whether I should return it or how I might get credit. I was asked by email to send them a photo which I did. I never heard anything more and further emails have been ignored. I used to be pleased with iherb's quick and responsive customer service. No more.

An amazing color!

Posted by naturalorganic on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got this a few days ago but I already love it! The shade is kinda brown/red.. It looks kind of 90's on your lips.. On my lips anyway. I really like the color! It looks kinda matte on the lips. I think the color blends in really nice on the lips. It sort of looks like 'my lips but better', just a bit darker. I'm so glad I bought this!

Happy to find the right lipstick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel so happy that I have finally found the right natural lipstick for me, the one that does not dry out my lips and does not run into the wrinkles around my mouth. My favourite shades are Rosewood and Tuscan Rose. Rosewood comes as close to my all time favourite Chanel's Coco Rouge in Rivoli as I can find. Compared to big commercial brands, Ecco Bella lipsticks are not long staying but I don't mind as I can reapply throughout the day. Recommended it to a friend and she loves it too!

amazing color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its so perfect! It's vegan and natural and the color is great ! The price is not so good cause it only has 3 grams

Gorgeous!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely beautiful lipstick, far superior to many of the premium priced brand names. Silky texture, glides on, stays on with no smell or taste as you find in all other lipsticks. The color was a little dark but I will definately buy this brand again. Perfect for anyone with allergies or anyone just looking for a beautiful lipstick.

too dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the color but it feel to dry on my lip.

Nice Formula

Posted by majesty on Jan 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice vegan lipstick, nice modest color. It is a bit metalic.

excellent lip color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals, additives and carmine. I use it double duty as both a lipstick and also a blush. Applies very smoothly and the color is a soft red.

Great lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Ecco Bella lipsticks. Find it glides on better if I moisturize my lips first with a clear, natural lip balm.

1 2