Wonderful Lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1511820 on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell and taste almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer1189799 on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the color, it's like kinda this bordeaux/red-ish color. It's also soft, and it doesnt crack (atleast not with me). It can dry up, especially in the cold, so it's nice to have a lip balm as well to put it on it.

Pretty Nice

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of this lipstick and it lasted for a decent amount of time. I probably would pick a different color for my coloring (I'm more of a nuetral than a cool which I think this is) but I wear a lot of different shades of pink and decided to take a chance. Overall,good product/wrong color. I'd describe it as a rich rosey-okay for eve or day.

Fantastic lipsick

Posted by 4887520732506794757 on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best all natural lipstick I have found. I have an allergy to red dye so for a few years I couldn't wear lipstick but then I found Ecco Bella . Love their whole line and you will too. It goes on with the thickness we are used to with "regular" lipstick. It stays on for hours and had good deep colors. good variety of color. I have bought other products from them and have been happy with all their line. It is the only brand I buy now

Nice everyday lipstick.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color of the image corresponds to the color you get. Unfortunately, the lipstick does not last very long. It does not dry out the lips.

Color not for me

Posted by 5539034695752873897 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've given a 3 rating because I really did not get a chance to try this lipstick. I put it on and discovered the color was too orangy for me. I need a rose shade that is red plus blue without any yellow.

I love Ecco Bella

Posted by Reviewer1335329 on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Creamy texture - wears well. Nice color. Also the shape of the lipstick makes it easier to apply than any I've ever used.

Great natural lipstick!

Posted by Reviewer2495873 on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Will buy again

Ecco Bella lipstick

Posted by Reviewer1248673 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lipstick I've ever used. Stays on forever.

Moist

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the moistness of this lipstick and the color. It is lighter than Rosewood but kind of in the same color range.

1 2 3