Wonderful Lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this lipstick for almost two years. It stays on well and keeps my lips moisturized. The color is rich and beautiful perfect for fall and winter. I use Ecco Bella Tuscany Rose for spring and summer. I ran out one time and used an expensive department store brand I had left over...the unnatural smell and taste almost made me sick. I could not get my Ecco Bella lipstick back fast enough.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the color, it's like kinda this bordeaux/red-ish color. It's also soft, and it doesnt crack (atleast not with me). It can dry up, especially in the cold, so it's nice to have a lip balm as well to put it on it.

Fantastic lipsick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best all natural lipstick I have found. I have an allergy to red dye so for a few years I couldn't wear lipstick but then I found Ecco Bella . Love their whole line and you will too. It goes on with the thickness we are used to with "regular" lipstick. It stays on for hours and had good deep colors. good variety of color. I have bought other products from them and have been happy with all their line. It is the only brand I buy now

Pretty Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like the quality of this lipstick and it lasted for a decent amount of time. I probably would pick a different color for my coloring (I'm more of a nuetral than a cool which I think this is) but I wear a lot of different shades of pink and decided to take a chance. Overall,good product/wrong color. I'd describe it as a rich rosey-okay for eve or day.

Color not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've given a 3 rating because I really did not get a chance to try this lipstick. I put it on and discovered the color was too orangy for me. I need a rose shade that is red plus blue without any yellow.

Nice everyday lipstick.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The color of the image corresponds to the color you get. Unfortunately, the lipstick does not last very long. It does not dry out the lips.

Great colour and smooth texture. Except it dry up the lip quite easily. Hope the manufacturer could improve on this area.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Moist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the moistness of this lipstick and the color. It is lighter than Rosewood but kind of in the same color range.

I love Ecco Bella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Creamy texture - wears well. Nice color. Also the shape of the lipstick makes it easier to apply than any I've ever used.

Great lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice feel on my lips, good ingredients. Just a bit too pink for my complexion.

1 2 3