Very good, natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really liked this foundation. It matches my skin tone excellently, covers nicely, and is not drying and VERY natural. My only complaint is that if you don't use a moisturizer first (I use grape seed oil) it does not spread as evenly as I'd like. I use a powder over it to set it. It looks natural and nice, and I love that it includes aloe. I also have VERY acne-prone skin, and it covers and hasn't broken me out.

Nice, but spendy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Goes a long way, but this is a lot to pay for such a terribly small tube of makeup

Light Coverage, Good Ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Coverage is very minimal, this is def. more like a tinted moisturizer. If you apply it to your whole face it may feel greasy/heavy to you. I still give this a good rating however, because it does reduce redness, smooths fine lines, and does not break out my sensitive skin. Plus even though the tube is small, a little goes a very long way.

Cool foundation for oily skin types

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I would really like to love this product more however I do not think it spreads easily and it is very very rich in colour, so if you do not want to look like a cake face, make sure to moisturise before very well and spread really well...I have to say that is stays on well...I only need to re-touch once a day with powered and blotting tissues. It doesn't have much smell, if anything kinda neutral/natural....the colour in Bisque is quite light and would suit someone with yellow skin undertone...on me it is too light...I have beige skin blonde hair blue eyes...

Overall nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved the ingredent list. But if you have dry or problem skin it is a little difficult to blend.

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It makes my skin looks natural skin but protect my skin.I feel this is safty for my skin.

I love it !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The tint is very good. It's smooth and light.

Love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For someone with sensitive skin this is perfect!

Good but too expensive

Posted by Elainecheungyiying on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the texture and ingredients! But it is too pricey!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very meek. Coverage is weak. Skin tone is white. but,Acne does not come up. Will repurchase.

1 2