Ecco Bella Natural Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this make up! I feel good about putting something without a lot of chemicals on my face! I didn't know what shade to purchase, so went with the Light Beige, since my skin tone is light, and it is perfect!

Caused breakouts, uneven colour

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My skin didn't tolerate this foundation very well, as it clogged my pores. The colour was also a little darker than I expected (I usually need a foundation in between fair and medium), and it was difficult to get it to apply evenly and blend well, even with a foundation brush.

Sticky!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is realy sticky!! The color matched my skin perfectly, but it is so sticky - even after drying for a couple of hours... Maybe good for realy dry skin, but no good for my combinatin skin!

Great and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since it's aloe vera based, texture is quite unusual and you have to get used to putting it on. But it's a great foundation - non-toxic, and I really love the SPF.

ECCO BELLA FOUNDATION

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

leaves skin feeling dewey moist; color too dark. iherb always out of shade i need.

Not impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love the Ecco Bella face powder and mascara, but unfortunately, this was a great disappointment. The container is extremely small and the foundation welled up in my poors while putting it on. I had to really work with it before it dried to get it to blend and it felt heavy and a bit greasy. But thanks to iHerb for such great service!

more than satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good quality and it's cruelty free.

I have to get this more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this :)

not so great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it doesn't stay on my skin. Not very smooth.