Good coverage

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This foundation provides good coverage for my skin. I like that it has titanium dioxide for SPF as well. I mix with a little bit of my Avalon Organics Vit C serum so it goes on more easily. Another reason I use with the vitamin C serum is because I have read about the synergistic effects of vitamin C applied topically along with SPF. The shade is just right for my skin in the winter months, although I would consider ordering a darker shade come summer. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the coverage, and goes on smoothly. Shade was a little light.

Nothing here For Old Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Might be OK for younger skins, but no coverage nor blending capabilities - doesn't work fo rme.

Love this make-up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this foundation. Ecco Bella is a good company. I do think the NATURAL is a little too light colored, though, so I wish they could darken it just a tiny bit. But I find the make-up so smooth and creamy. It does a great job of covering up what I need to cover up and gives me a smooth tone.

Beauty products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love my Ecco Bella Natural colour foundation. Tried others (too runny or cakey) but keep coming back. It is creamy and covers extremely well. Suits my light skin Winter palette. Hate having to pay the Customs and Taxes but Ecco is not available in my area.

more than satisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good quality and it's cruelty free.

Smooth and Good coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for covering up scars. I actually use the linen foundation to cover the scar, then I use the natural over top so everything blends in and is hardly noticeable. Well, at least that is what works for my skin tone. It also helps to camouflage skin discoloration. I would of gave it 5 stars, but the smell is just neutral, nothing special to where as you wanted to keep putting it on.

Ecco Bella Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the natural look of this foundation and the quality.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only makeup I can use with my multiple chemical sensitivities.

nice finish