Nice Natural Liner

Posted by Reviewer2484407 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This liner has a nice soft almost grey colour, but it does smudge a little. I have been looking for a natural eye liner and this one works great and does not bother my eyes.

Good color, goes on smoothly

Posted by Reviewer1410663 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Applies without too much pulling. It does not last, which is true of most natural products, so I have to re-apply at noon. I also have slightly oily skin and that does have an effect. Have not found a natural product that lasts the whole day though. Still, I would buy this product again and in other colors.

It is average

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is quite dry and it dragged my lash line quite a bit and the color payoff is not great. Can stay on my lids for 2 hrs only. Their lipsticks are better. Maybe, will try Pacifica or something.

Really Impressed

Posted by 5598985449402708106 on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All Ecco Bella products are great products and this eyeliner is no exception. It's great for myself who has a pale complexion and auburn hair as it's a true brown not brown black.

adore it

Posted by sillyfox on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how many times I've ordered it. It's really good pencil. soft. I wish to see it in the plastic corpus, to forget about the pencil sharpeners

Good product

Posted by tinatherese on Jun 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice color! It works better than I thought it would from the reviews. It is a little hard to put on when it is too cold, I don't know how it will work in hot weather yet. I have no allergic reactions yet, very happy!!