Help

Great face powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This turned out to be a bit darker than expected. For my light colored skin it was a shade too dark - like I was trying to fake a bit of a tan. I had to go back and order the Fair color instead, which is lighter and works perfectly. Can't use the powder puff that's included though - makes it go on too thick. Use a powder brush lightly on the powder cake and tamp off before applying like a loose powder.

really excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this primarily because I wanted a product without chemicals. I am so pleased with the quality. My husband commented on my "attractive light tan". I have light skin and this color is very blendable- not artificial. Applies easily with either a brush or pad. Packaging is exceptional. Definitely a "keeper"

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder for it's natural ingredients and ease of use. It covers well enough for my skin to replace foundation, I use it with a brush and pat on for fuller coverage. Stays put all day, doesn't make me oily or breakout. I'm a makeup artist and am super impressed with this powder and will continue to use, so pleased. The texture is smooth, never cakey and moist looking, it never looks dull or dry no matter how much I put on. I'm olive skin toned and this powder is perfect for me, so yes these colours are darker than they're described so choose one shade lighter than you think you are.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have this one (light) and fair. Fair is good for the winter, but with a tan in summer, I needed the light colour. I've got light olive skin, and I know everyone says these colours run dark, but the light works for me.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to find a powder that matches my skin tone but this one is perfect. After eight hours, I still have an even skin tone and it doesn't make my skin oily. I will definitely order more.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

the texture is fine and the color matches my complexion well. I use it every day without any break out.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good powder. The color suits medium skin tone.

Flawless finish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This gives you a flawless Matt finish which I love! I only wish they had more shades.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

grey tones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not a good color. It's got a grey cast that makes your skin look awful.