Good if you have more of a pronounced yellow toned skin tone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Too yellow for my fair, neutral to lightly yellow toned skin.

The MOST PERFECT FACE POWDER EVER!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have never used a powder before that was the SAME EXACT COLOR as my own skin tone. This has great coverage used with a brush and looks like I have absolutely no makeup on. This makes my complexion look super flawless. It's best to use this on a dry face after all moisturizer has been thoroughly dried as it will cake if there is any wetness on your skin. I have fair skin with yellow undertone. Definitely love this product! I'm a huge fan of all of Ecco Bella's products.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Flawless in all aspects. The colour, coverage, overall performance & ingredients in this product are exceptional.

really like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have very light, pale skin with yellow undertone and I like this "pale" color. It suits me fine. It's not too white. I absolutely don't feel it on my skin, it's invisible on my face and it makes my skin rather matte for a long time. And I also like the package.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's really isn' for pale face colour,rather for fair. and it's feathery doesn't make a layer on your face. Love the package of the powder. :)

Unconvinced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was unsure which colour to buy as there were conflicting reviews online, but in the end I just went with the 'Pale' as I have very fair skin. The colour is fine for me - I have slightly pink undertones, but tend to look best with slightly yellow-toned makeup (as it balances out my red undertones). So, the colour is okay, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the texture. When I first applied it with my usual large, dense powder brush it went on very heavy and looked very cakey. It enhanced my fine lines and was not flattering at all. I tried again using a smaller, fluffier brush and it was much better. However, I still can't say it's great - it still has a slightly grainy, chalky texture, and while I can get away with wearing it, it does nothing to flatter my skin. I will keep this as a backup for when I run out of any other powder.