natural colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fine, nice and moist

In love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've never bought ECCO Bella lip products before. This is perfect for me. The color is lovely and seems like it would look really good on many people. It goes on so smooth with the Vitamin E and seems to last a long time. It's so nice that the color goes on so well and evenly even with the vitamin E middle. My lips are very happy!

LOVE THIS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. The colour is similar to a nude lip colour but it moisturizes like a lip balm so whenever I use this, I don't need to apply a layer lip balm underneath it because it does both the job of a lipstick and a lip balm.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really like this product and the color!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Colour is darker than what I perceived from the picture. Smooth and moisturizing without being too gooey, though it's quite soft in the tube and easily bent.

almost perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this a while ago - and love the colour, (gives a natural dark rhubarb tinge to my lips, which suits my pale-ish complexion) - also love the consistency, very moisturizing - however, it broke quite early on, so it sits in my office desk draw, and I will need to find a lipstick brush, as it is a bit of a gungy mess - every time I use it I need to wipe off the mess around the tube, on my fingers etc - not ideal, but wouldn't throw it away. It is quite expensive, so not sure if I will invest in another one.....

Smooth and creamy lipstick tha broke down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good product - natural, moisturizing lipstick with a nice somewhat brownish nude colour that does work on people with cool skin colouring like myself. Looks very natural on the lips and feels great. The only drawback the lipstick came broken at the foundation (may be because of its very smooth consistency). Anyways I found the way to apply it but one has to be carefull.

Natural looking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The color is similar to normal lip shade, applying it helps to enhance the lips - looking really natural. Quite happy with it except my product came in with two long scratches at the side.

Natural Colour with Soft Moisture and Subtle Sheen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely subtle lip smoother, gives just the right amount of colour, combined with soft moisture, to give a natural yet lush lip. Fades gradually and does not bleed. Great for a natural lip finely enhanced with colour and sheen. And no nasty chemicals or strong smell. I would recommend for daytime wear and summer evenings. I will be purchasing again.

Beautiful color

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love it! Its small and i treat it carefully so it wont break. It has a moist middle and it fades beautifly

1 2