fantastic, works wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our whole family takes this product during cold season. we take it when we feel colds are coming close. It always halts colds from coming on. Even if we take it when we feel low, the cold never manifests. I feel the freeze dried echinacea is more powerful. Have been using it for years with success. Rarely catch colds and no flu. Excellent product. Excellent company, Ecclectic Institute.

Flower AND Leaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great immune booster. Non-GMO and veggie. Perfect.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

All of Eclectic Institute's freeze dried herbs retain more of their vital nutrients for effectiveness. I rely on this product for quick relief from any nasal symptoms.

The BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me about 18 years ago and I have gone without it as little as possible over the years. At one point when I was very poor I couldn't afford it and caught two colds close together. When I take this product regularly I never get colds even when everyone around me is suffering. It is a great immune booster.

echinacea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product

Helps me from getting sick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product.. taking 3 pills/day helps keep me healthy when my kids bring home the germs...

Proably GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't been sick to use this product. But I haven't been disappointed with my puirchases from iHerbs, ever.