Aronia is the strongest antioxidant known to date

Posted by Reviewer2352646 on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I used Eclectic Institute Aronia for a beginning viral bronchitis, on the advice of a medical researcher(M.D.) who teaches in my program in botanical medicine. She emphasized that Aronia, be it as a syrup or in dry form, holds great promise in combatting the flu, including bird flu, since it has the highest ORAC score known of any fruit or vegetable, and is a much more potent antiviral than elderberry(sambuccus). She did say that it needs to be taken in a high dose, (as do most botanical extracts, in order to be effective), so we took 4 times 4 capsules a day with juice or water, and also added essential oil inhalations twice a day. Within five days, any and all symptoms of bronchitis were gone in both of us. Highly recommend!

Aronia

Posted by Reviewer1327505 on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I came across a review of this antioxidant in The Clinical Advisor (www.clinicaladvisor.com), in their Alternative Meds Update column in December. Based on that, I decided to try it. My partner and I have been taking three caps a day since January. It seems to work well as an anti-inflammatory, in this 65-year-old body. The main way I can tell is that I rarely reach for the ibuprofen bottle these days. No side effects.

High Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2016432 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We buy Aronia as a remedy for high blood-pressure. It is a well known supplement in our home country. So far it works as it supposed to.

Cardiologist recommended

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband's cardiologist recommended this along with the niacin and statin for very high cholesterol. After 6-8 months of using this, the dr is very happy with the cholesterol readings. It has helped with the low density LDL numbers. He takes 1 per day.

THe Best

Posted by Reviewer1204932 on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I received my order promptly and at an unbelievable price! I am telling everyone I know about Iherb. The Aronia, i can't find it in any store. The shops try to push Acai on me, but Aronia is the Best.

Wonder Berry

Posted by Reviewer2562257 on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because I read somewhere online, and possibly through Dr. Weil that black chokeberries have big anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benifits. I feel better knowing I am getting a massive amount of anti-oxidants and if nothing else, I will look younger!

Aronia

Posted by 5167562268472578012 on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Aronia is the berry to take if you have the flue. It helps you recover. You can also take it just to boost your immune system on a daily bases.

Just ordered more

Posted by Reviewer2467665 on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product - good diuretic properties without depleting you

Aronia Berries Deliver!

Posted by 5702072616449874814 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure has dropped into the normal range.

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by odereviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institute, Aronia, 450 mg is a powerful antioxidant. If you are looking for an Aronia product that has a good price & quality ratio. Give this a go.

1 2 3