EXCELLENT ORGANIC FRESH FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product delivers lasting steady energy without the risk of jitters like caffeine.It enables the muscles to perform with less oxygen so that more incoming oxygen can be used to fuel other organs and cells. It also enhances the immune system. Bonus---it also comes in a glass jar. IHERB provides EXCELLENT SERVICE AND PRICING for this product.

An excellent product but keep in mind...

Posted by feistyveganconsumer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beets make your liver happy. Love your liver, keep your gallbladder. I have just ordered my second jar of this powder as I was very happy with the first jar. My ONLY warning is to beware taking this with a strong B-Complex vitamin. I'd taken a very potent B-Complex vitamin capsule about 30 minutes before I took my first dose of this and flushed, well, beet red! I knew it was a niacin flush, but wow, it took my skin about 45 minutes to get back to normal. My whole body turned way red. There must have been a reaction between the powder and the niacin in the B-Complex. After that, I took them at LEAST an hour apart, and no problems.

Beet Juice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is cheapter than the pills and works just as good. I use it to help relax my blood vessels.

Eclectic Institute, Beet Juice Pow-der, 3.17 oz (90 g) (ECL-37909)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Though it's a bit too expensive, it does seem to keep my blood pressure under control. I mix two teaspoons with orange juice twice a day (since I haven't found a more tastier to drink it :-) I like the fact that it's freeze dried and organic, but it would be nice if it cost less; perhaps sold in a more economical, larger container.

Good oxygen update

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used for greater oxygen uptake while trekking in Nepal. Good value....vegies in a glass

Very natural indeed

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As time goes by I am searching and searching for more qualitative, more natural and better products to supplement my diet. It is my first such try of raw, organic veggies. Up to this time I was only using tablets and capsules, except from protein or collagen powder. I must say, that it is good try and buy. It is interesting to use it in the shaker. Some kind of ritual:)Especially my man likes it, because it reminds him of beet soup, which I am not preparing for him too often:) I don't know if it could help to any disease, but I think that it is helpful for better blood, mood and energy. People from northern countries as me need it indeed. We do not have 4 harvests a year, only 1 or 1,5 :)

Beet Juice Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The powder has reduced my blood pressure Thank you

Quite good at a very affordable price level

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this since the Sonne's beet juice powder was discontinued on iHerb. It is made the right way - low-temperature dried juice. I don't know if the soil for the beets had as much nutrition as the Sonne's does. Tastes good, and covers the spiciness of cayenne powder if taken together. For the price, it's a good deal. I'd buy it again.

beet juice powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product seems to work well on my blood pressure, helping to keep it low. it's more convenient than the bottled juice but seems to have the same benefits.

Beet Juice Extract and Iron Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most commercially grown beets, lack Iron Citrate and Vanadion Citrate, and as a result they do not help our heart beat stronger or our liver create polypeptides, for our brains central hormone storing ventricles.