An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this twice a day for about a month and my vision has noticeably improved. I don't use my reading glasses half as much as I used to. My night vision has gotten better, as well. My eyes are whiter and healthier-looking. I'm extremely pleased with this product, and will continue to use it.

Bilberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous product! Helps my night vision and tired eyes. Thank you iHerb for making it easy to order.

great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

my husband took it for an eye injury, and it helped him heal really fast!

Won't Buy this Again

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a lovely tasting bilberry tincture from another company that was a pleasure to take. This tastes way too much like alcohol, probably because it's a 1:4 dry herb strength, as opposed to 1:1, which is much better. I like that it has organic alcohol, but the taste is no good.

I like it

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding this to my rosehip tea after it cools down a bit and the flavour combo is quite nice and fruity. Also is okay in the last part of my black coffee at room temperature. I'm a new fan of ecletic institute so gradually trying all their products with this one in mind for my ageing eyes : ) The fragrance and concentrated flavour is exactly what would be expected and I haven't had any issues with the packaging the dropper and bottle are good. At the moment I store it on the door shelf of my fridge.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good for price.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works very well. When I finished to use this I understand how it works. I want to use this forever:-)

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Am taking for my eyes, time will tell. They are feeling much better, though.

Bilberry drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good results, easy to take.

I like Eclectic Institute more and more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The larger bottles are welcome, the quality seems good, and there is a vast (though not comprehensive range of tinctures available). I bought this to aid eyesight, only had one bottle, can't comment yet.

1 2