Thank you iherb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for selling this product. I went off HRT and found out what hot flashes and night sweats meant. Product eliminated all symptoms.

great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

within days of starting Eclectic Institute Black Cohosh my menopause symptoms lessened significantly. especially my hotflashes decreased and I actually sleep all through the night again ...

Helped with daughter's menstrual cramps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this to help me with menopausal symptoms, but it seemed to be of more help for my daughter and her menstrual cramps last month! She said she felt much better and had less pain after she took one.

Black Cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this EXACT product for about 9-10 years...and so far, so good. No night sweats and I've only had about 2 hot flashes in years. Certainly better than what my female friends have been dealing with/going through. To me/for me...it seems to work!!!

Eclectic Institute Black Cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for several years at the recommendation of my naturopath to help with night sweats. It works well for me most of the time. I like that it is fresh freeze-dried because I equate that to less processed. Not sure about that!

hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been effective in relieving menopausal symptoms and persistent hot flashes.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My wife is using it for PMS disorders. She is seeing improvements and is very happy. Less pain and better mood.

hot flash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This particular brand was also used as directed by doctor. It works better than any other. I will be using I Herb for all of my needs going forward.

It works..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this black cohosh for about a year. It does seem to help with my hot flashes.

Black Cohosh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sadly, it had no effect on my hot flashes and sweats. I give up, I'm going back on estrogen.

1 2