Buchu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The quick-acting tincture is magic for bladder infections, excellent for sinus infections.

Getting your money's worth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I found iherb.com I have had the pleasure of being able to always have Buchu in stock at home for my husband who has numerous health issues. His kidneys have shut down for short periods of time on several occaissions when the Buchu was not in stock at our local health stores. Now that has been an issue I no longer have to deal with. Also, the health stores only carry 1oz size at a higher price, so the obvious cost savings certainly helps. This is a site that really gives you your money's worth.

Eclectic Institute, Buchu, 2 fl. oz. (60)ml

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Buchu caps. and know they are great for maintaining healthy functioning of my organs and for disease prevention. However, I'm now trying the extract to compare the benefits. Herbs are vital to me, especially as I do not take 'any' prescription medications whatsoever. Thank You.

I've always had great luck with Buchu!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Combine this with D-mannose and say bye to the UTIs. It really does help calm down irritated bladders and urinary tracts.

bladder infections gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this herb from Africa does the trick.

Works great for bladder problems

Posted by Sprinkles on Oct 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this at the first sign of bladder irritation, along with uva ursi and marshmallow root, and I have not had any instance of this progress to an actual bladder infection ever since I started doing this years ago. No more antibiotics for bladder infections! These herbs clear up irritation completely within a matter of 1-3 days. This 2-oz. bottle is an excellent value.

Calm your bladder & no side effects

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil is marvelous! I've bought about 6 of them now. I put 10 drops in a little water & take it 3 times a day (before lunch, before dinner & before bed). It has reduced the frequency of bathroom trips by 2/3. No more urgency to go either. And, it tastes great (mint flavored)! I have no idea why doctors are not recommending this instead of prescriptions for overactive bladder...it works & there are no side effects & it is not expensive.

buchu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so far it works well with my hot teas with lemon wedge 2-3 times a day to get rid of uti and now 1-2 times a day as maintenance to hopefully keep from getting one again anytime soon.

Husband love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has been taking twice a day for years and feels it has helped his prostate.

Good untiinflamatory herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good stuff. Helpful with my prostate.

1 2