Page 1 - Reviews - Eclectic Institute, California Poppy, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 31, 2022

Californian Poppy has been really helpful to calm my frayed nerves peri- and postmenopausal. I take it occasionally and it works gently and there is no hangover feeling. I use it as needed in the day as well as for settling me to sleep. Non habit forming. Great alternative to anxiolytic medication.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I like California poppy to aid with sleep, and it is soothing the mind. I do find this extract to be potent but the alcohol taste is particularly strong and stinging when compared with other brands and formulations. While I like that it is stronger than a glycerine extract, I do wish it tasted a bit less sharp. Otherwise, the quality is very good and it is an effective product with great sleep benefits.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

OMG!!!...I have had sleep issues all my life....tried so many sleep aids, and nothing worked for me.....this is my miracle......I can sleep through the night .....wonderful!!!!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Nothing's a miracle with sleep is it, fellow insomniacs? Poppy is not a common ingredient in sleep potions but I have found it to be definitely benefitting me for sleep. It doesn't even come up in the Sleep search on iHerb! But when used in conjunction with other ingredients - eg those in "Slumber" or the Ayur Vedic sleep pills on iHerb I think it makes a huge difference to the quality/length of my sleep.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Not sure if others have mentioned but it's about 55-65% alcohol content. That's not a deal-breaker for me but it's good to know before purchasing. Seems to work better for overall anxiety than pain for me.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

High quality product for nervous system health. Great for anxiety conditions and assisting sleep. I’ve also found some pain relief benefits after ceasing strong opiate painkillers that were prescribed for an injury.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

These drops are the perfect go-to for a sweet night's sleep. The California Poppy is a gently, uplifting plant that positively influences dreams and delivers a restful night's sleep without any negative side effects the following day.

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice but too too costly if compare to effects and concentration. should be 20-30 bigger to justify price.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The taste is good. It is work. The quality is on top of average and great. The size is also fair enough. Overall good.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Helps me to get a good nights sleep !!