Very Hot. As to be expected

Posted by maranatha on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I read in a doctor book that if he had to choose one single herb this would be the one. I also agree as a user. You can really feel it working. lol. I have been using 15 drops on orange juice. Stir well to disolve. I like the alcohol used to keep it fresh (as customery for herbal products presented in liquid form), instead of other chemicals, preservatives. If concerned with that (much less than what is in a glass of wine (good for you!)). Then put it on a hot tea and let the alcohol evaporate. Voila in 5 min you get the alcohol free version. There is always someone to complain. It seems this is helping the digestive system flush out well as I had quite a few bowel movements within 48 hours. I like that already.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this into my spice teas and really enjoy them. I know that cayenne pepper is good for pain and other health issues. I will be buying this product again.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's great that this product can be used in more ways than one. Believe it or not I was looking for a lizard/bug repellent and was searching for liquid pepper/cayenne and I saw this... I mix a few drops of this with a few drops of peppermint essential oil and water in a spritz bottle and spritz it at my window seals and no house lizards ever visit..

SORE THROAT GONE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Started getting a hint of a dry scratchy throat, added a few drops to some boiled filtered water with honey and apple cider vinegar....instant relief! Sore throat didn't take hold and any background dryness had cleared in just under 2 days. I also gargle this diluted in warm water for a sore throat before bed for a restful sleep.

Great to have to stop a heart attack just in case.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Google this stops a heart attack!

Good for digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good digestive aide.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very HOT! Wish it was alcohol free, but I put it in hot water.

Uhm, so spicy...

Posted by Yufong on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

30 drops per cup is really too many, maybe 15drops will be proper.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all products of this brand.

Super spicy