Multipurpose Liquid Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Grateful that you are making the liquid Cayenne available. It has a powerful effect on our heart health and has been especially useful to my husband who has COPD.

Has a kick to it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read that cayenne and nettle alleviate hayfever symptoms, which is why I started using this, I take it whizzed up with other oils in tomato juice. 15 drops is pretty strong, I've cut down to 10 - 12 drops once or twice a day. Eclectic Institute is, I think, a very good company, with good quality products. I recommend it for tinctures and other herbal supplements.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gets rid of house lizards, mosquitoes..etc. Mix a few drops of spicy essential oils like peppermint and blackpepper, add a few drops of cayenne into a spritzer bottle, add a lil rubbing alcohol, fill bottle with water and shake.

Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product; I've frequently added cayenne pepper power to lemon juice, and hot water, with a touch of honey, for a cleanse, and this works so much better - same formula

Cayenne Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great with ginger extract in lemonade.

Export to Germany, Natural Factors RxOmega-3 Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The item arrived 8 days after the purchase at the customs in Germany. Thank you for quick delivery and all the best.

Flo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great on it for years. Not the one i buy your out.