Bladder Infections, Male Cat UTI, Diverticulitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product helps stop an oncoming bladder infection in its tracks for me, usually just two capsules. I give this as a preventative to a male cat that had frequent bladder infections. This product was part of the initial treatment he was on; it was not what stopped the bladder infections. I had to seek the help of a homeopath, which healed our cat. I continue this product for support, 1/2 capsule 3x/week. It has very little taste, so Maxwell does not mind in his wet food. My boyfriend uses this when his old diverticulitis flares up from stress. Stops the pain very quickly. He previously would buy cranberry concentrate for flare ups, but that is so expensive, and so tart. This is much more sensible and requires a lot less to do the job. I like because it's veggie caps.

Really helped me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Used Eclectic Institute cranberry for recent bladder infection. Worked beautifully!

Very good supplement.

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice supplement to keep those urine odours away and keep the urinary tract healthy. I open capsules up sometime and add to a smoothie. I like to take two capsules at bedtime. iHerb is a good provider of a wide range of products, which are packed well for delivery and I love the super fast DHL service that they provide me, Thank you.

Effective and cheap

Posted by Daniscience on Nov 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best cost wise cranberries I've seen.

Seems to help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had couple of UTIs and I hate antibiotics so I try to add supplements to keep my body guarded naturally. This seems to help. I also took himalaya supplements as my doc recommended and those really do work (my friend also took them for kidney issues, I did for my bladder). But himalaya should not be taken constantly so now I take cranberry just in case. I also do like Eclectic institue stuff because they seem to have a very good process of extracting things.

Fabulous natural way to avoid infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for many years to treat beginning symptoms of a UTI. It has proven quite effective as long as it is started immediately when symptoms begin.

Helps with UTIs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am in my late twenties and have gotten frequent urinary tract infections for years. I started taking 2 capsules of this product in the morning and 2 at night. I have not had a UTI for over a year and a half. I think the key is taking the supplement every day, not just during a flareup. I highly recommend this product.

Cranberry Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow, they work and our priced just right!

Best Cranberry capsule

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institute is totally organic and is the most potent cranberry I've ever used. The cranberry is so fresh that the capsules are bright red. Excellent for keeping yourself free of urinary tract infections!

The capsule size is too big and too many to eat in a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm sure other supplement works well. I know bcos I had consumed a cheaper and working supplement before trying out this one. Luckily I only bought 1 bottle for trial sake. I came to realise... swallowing it is difficult bcos of the capsule size. It's rather big. And having to eat 1 to 3 capsules several times a day cannot be done when one has hectic work life schedule.

1 2 3