Tastes Fresh and Clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This mix of dandelion root and leaf is powerful yet gentle for liver and kidney cleansing. We take it 3 weeks on and 1 week off, and have noticed improved digestion, less bloating, less gas, less burping up sour stomach acid, and less upset stomach. Tried other detox and liver support products but they were too strong. Dandelion is amazing. It gets results without detox reactions. Start low and slowly work up to recommended dosage on bottle.

Next best thing to fresh dandelion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favourite way to have dandelion is to eat fresh dandelion as a salad. It helps my liver and helps my whole body to detoxify. When I don't have access to fresh greens, I take this tincture in water instead. This little bottle is great for when I'm on the road.

Taken on trust

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

According to my herbal books this is supposed to help liver function so I take it on trust.

Great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fabulous service, thanks!!!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Organic product. Helped me.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good

Weird and weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this right after I had taken Gaia herbs dandelion drops for a month- and I gotta say this one is so disappointing. The Gaia one tasted very powerful and bitter, at first I could barely tolerate the taste; but it did a fantastic job. This one has pretty much no taste, it just tastes like water, or watered down something. And it does absolutely nothing, I feel no difference at all. I'm sorry I wasted my money on this product. I'm definitely not buying this again. I was attracted by the cheap price, but it was so not worth it.