Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2023662 on Jul 05, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

Allergic Reaction

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Posted by Reviewer1349664 on Oct 16, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1599713 on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

Concentrated Formula

Posted by 5156962055423781064 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

milk supply

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on Dec 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Fresh freeze-dried. Smells fresh!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow!

Very excellent

Posted by 5386698622922540326 on Feb 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very excellent . Very good....

Fenugreek is great!

Posted by Reviewer2727137 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product; well-packaged!