Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great to downregulate your 5 ht2a serotonin receptor. It makes them less sensitive. So now I don't feel very depressed.

Good for migraine prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used to get pretty severe migraines a couple times per month. They would be debilitating enough that I would miss work and lose an entire day. I didn't want to be on prescription medication, so I started researching herbal remedies for migraines. I came across feverfew. I have tried other brands, but this one seems to work the best for me as a preventive measure when taken once or twice a day. The frequency of my migraines has decreased as well as the severity of them. I've been very pleased with Eclectic Institute's feverfew.

This product is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this feverfew for headaches, but it didn't help me too much for that. But it really brought down my blood pressure, so I am continuing to take it daily. This brand in particular must be more consistent in dosage, when I switched brands, my blood pressure went up again.

High quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Started taking Feverfew at my naturopath's direction for helping with my migraines. I've tried several brands and the quality of Ecclectic Institute can't be beat! This is a permanent part of my migraine control program.

feverfew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product have been using for my migraines for years lessens the severity.