Confused...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on May 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was big believer and supporter of Eclectic Institute, but with this particular product I don't know what to say. I don't know why but I am feeling like chemic taste in it :( I know the taste of all of these products separately, so I don't know how I am feeling chemic taste with their combination? I still want to believe that I am wrong and I am getting all the benefits keeping consuming it. But I know for sure, it is first and last try of this particular Flavogenomic complex. Sorry.

Natural product, but didn't see relevant results

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because I read that Quercetin was good for treating allergic skin reactions, which I suffer very often, but I cannot say I saw any relevant improvement. Nevertheless, the taste is good and the product seems to be of good quality.

One of my favourites

Posted by Kareny on Jun 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This formula contains a lot of goodness and I don't mind spooning the dry mixture and swallowing with water immediately afterward which is just tolerable but I also put it into capsules and take it that way. I think Flavinoids are underrated because they do fantastic things! My body seems to like this one a lot and I'll continue taking it.

Very Healthy.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Apr 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste clearly expressed lemon, so I will not buy this anymore, because I am afraid this may not be good for teeth because of low pH. Otherwise, absolutely nothing wrong with the product, all the ingredients are very safe.. . . See my profile for more reviews.

Quercitin

Posted by 5472651700834321455 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Expensive, but I know of its many benefits.

A lot easier for me than having a salad everyday.

Posted by 5512311722741299362 on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is GREAT! it doesn't necessarily taste great (like most things that are good for us) but it sure seems to provide the goods as far as health. I used to be very prone to allergies this time of year, but not after taking this stuff!

Easy to use powder

Posted by 5576669158672244727 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This can easily be added to smoothies and is a great product.