Help

Best Parasite Killer I Ever Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to make sure every single parasite inside was terminated, so I used this wonder product, and the results were amazing. When the vicious microscopic beasts started dying in huge numbers, there was a little scare, which went quickly away. I felt like I was entering a new age of renewed vitality with little fuel to burn. Now I need only small amounts of food to sustain an intense physical and mental stress, as compared to a fivefold volume in the past. I would recommend this wonder product to anyone.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My brothr and I use it in the battle against candida and parasites. They say when you have candida, you might have parasites to. The first day my brother took it, he really had a detox affect. He didn't feel very well. But that's the prove it works! We take 3 pills a day. 1 bottle is anough to fiht parasites. But if you want to attack the candida, you can use it longer. But we are going to take Artemisin only instead of this product. But this product is great to use once a while to get rid of your parasites...

Very Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously considering hospitalization, ordered this and there has been significant healing and relief. So happy to have found this here

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work with very sick dogs and cats in a shelter situation. I constantly have IBS symptoms. My symptoms have cleared up using this product. Every morning I use Now Foods, Fresh Green Black Walnut, Wormwood and cloves extract in my coffee. I hope I do not have any other problems but if I do I have a second bottle of Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support on hand!!

Excellent product, fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great value for the price. It is so difficult to find a black walnut/wormwood/clove complex without all the other herbs so often added to such parasite-cleansing compounds. Thus this product is suitable for use by animals as well as humans... a fantastic product!

Superior Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love Eclectic Institutes product line because it is totally free of fillers and it is a pure product. Intestinal Support is an excellent support for the gastro and I find it extremely effective.

No Itchie Bum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definately works. Haven't viewed the results in the toilet pan but can definately say it is nice not to have an itchy bum in bed at night.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great. I wish they made bigger bottles or gave you more in it. But I love this. It helped me a lot. I saw a difference in a day. Works good with like products! I will, no, I MUST buy again!

Black Walnut and Wormwood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bitter taste but it's work wonderful, I feel much better.

no stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Intestinal Support was much more gentle than I expected. I've been taking it for a couple of weeks as a precaution, and have had no problems at all.