Great for insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer2143591 on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the kava nakamal to help me sleep, since I have a lot of trouble falling asleep due to medications. This 'Eclectic Kava Nakamal' is the cadillac of all kavas that I have tried. Been taking it for years without any liver problems or any other for that matter. I take it every night and so I needed to find the best price and I found it here on iHerb.com--Thanks so much for the great price!!

Individual dosage varies WILDLY

Posted by Reviewer3089099 on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The cost-effectiveness of this product is not consistent from person to person, much like alcohol tolerance. Under the recommended dosage, I would be reporting the same things that the low raters here are. However, after tripling the dosage I get the same effects as those rating 5 stars. I envy those who are sensitive to kava!

Effective in bringing anxiety level down

Posted by Reviewer3322093 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do not take the Kava daily because of the cost, but when I am feeling an elevated anxiety level, I will empty two capsules into a small amount of warm water and a calming effect comes almost immediately.

Kava Nakamal

Posted by Reviewer2290307 on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good.I have been on muscle relaxers for fibromyalgia for a long time and it was suggested by an herbalist that I sitch to this.I find it takes the tension out of my muscles and anxiety if it comes up.this does not make me sleepy during the day either.i let a friend try some because he has neck pain and this helped relieve his muscle tension right away. Great product!!!!!

Kava Nakamal is the best for stress relief

Posted by Reviewer2946881 on Feb 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A little pricey but well worth it. Much better than modern day anti-depressants and probably safer, too. Fair skinned people take it slow. It is a pepper and can give a burning sensation.

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer3044931 on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is a potent and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of Kava. I've ordered and tried Kava in every form, and this is my favorite. It's convenient as opposed to some other forms of Kava, fast-acting, and the price is right.

Works just fine

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this months ago and have used it regularly, it is fine and mild and very smooth, no noticable side effects whatsoever. It is not particularly strong but isn't necessarily supposed to be!

Decent Kava thats also convenient

Posted by Reviewer2244009 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This Kava isnt cheap but you can actually feel it working if you take 4 capsules-especially together with GABA.I still prefer a strong powder product but this is convenient to take to work.It is more effective when the capsules are broken open and the powder is mixed with water/juice. I would recommend this product but dont expect it to blow your mind.Its strong but decent powder is better if inconvenient-esp if you have to blend it.

kava me now

Posted by Reviewer2979770 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the best kava i've found

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1303455 on Dec 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really like this formula; works quickly with no side effects. Just follow the label directions!

1 2