This has helped with my seasonal allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work at from midnight until after dawn out in the country and when the fog rolls in, I automatically start to feel a tightening in my chest, the sinus activity starts up, then the coughing and sneezing are non-stop. I sounded miserable to everyone around me. I used an OTC and it helped for hours it said it would then i was back to the same miserable symptoms all over again and in addition to that I needed to grab for my inhaler every couple of hours. Since I was giving my daughter the powdered version and it worked so well for her, I figured I needed to take better care of myself and do the same. I have been taking 1 pill a day for the past six months and I have not had to use my inhaler once, nor do I take any type of allergy medicines. This has become such a life saver for me. I am all for not giving the doctors any of my hard earned money!!

Excellent Immune-System Booster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Larix by Eclectic Institute for a little over 2 years now for immune system maintenance, and I believe that because of this wonderful supplement, I cannot remember the last time I caught a cold or the flu. It is great to take daily for immune system maintenance, and also for an extra boost when you are extra stressed for feel a bug coming on. I couldn't endorse the use of this supplement more passionately!

Wonder Herb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it based on others' reviews here. Last night I had sore throat, lethargy and general unwell feeling. I took one tablet of Larix before I went to bed, I feel real good this morning, my sore throat is gone too. I dont normally write review, unless product is really good (or really bad).

Immune Boosters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Larix is more effective than echinacea for "O" bloodtypes according to Eat Right for your Type

Great bug buster!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use the Larix 1000mg to help increase immunity when exposed to colds/flu. It works every time.

Eclectic Institute Larix

Posted by ivyengland on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this every day. It prevents ear & sinus infections and boosts the immune system.

Larix Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Better than echinacea, staves off onsets, diminishes duration and severity of colds and flu, at least in my case!!

healthcare person

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is the best product that i use daily. It has changed my life. thankyou also, your shipment was EXTREMLY FAST so thankyou. and GREAT PRICE.

Larix - a product to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Eclectic Institutes Larix 1000 mg Veggie Tabs are on my list of supplements that really help. The tablets are easy to take. Taking Larix every day really improves my overall feeling of health.

1 2 3