Help

Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jan 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

Refreshing

Posted by tsalach on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Like the taste of it, even though my girlfriend is not use to the taste of it. Ha ha. Add it to sparkling mineral water with stevia and it's delicious for me. Each person has their own preference in taste.

A very interesting product

Posted by alloriginal on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent way to alkalize your blood and increase your intake of greens. At first, I found the flavor quite odd. After a few days I discovered that I enjoyed it. The flavor is both sour and bitter. It may not be to everyone's liking, although I suspect that, like me, you will soon grow fond of it. I feel an energy boost an hour or two after drinking which seems to last.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Indole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with a OBGY doctor. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

Refreshing drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Interesting drink. Expect it to b really sour n bitter based on other reviews, but only slight sour n not bitter at all. I take it with meals to replace vegetables. Healthy n wise choice.

Not too tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after reading other reviews, I bought this one and figured it wouldn't taste so bad, well the taste is gritty and not very good, not totally gross but hard to swallow.