Much more effective than milk thistle alone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this after more than a year of regular use of milk thistle for liver support. This blend is far more effective, and results were overnight. This will be my go-to liver support hereafter.

Feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product and decided to try another liver support product. I started feeling different on the inside. When I got to analyzing what I had done different to cause this inner change, I realized the only change had been the liver support product. I got back on the Eclectic Institute Liver Support and got my sense of inner well-being and strength back. I'd like to find a cheaper product to get on, but not at the expense of losing my inner feeling of well-being. The price is the only reason I give it 4 stars.

Great liver support herbs

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even has turmeric, mikk thistle and dandelions. Will repurchase when I can. Thanks iHerb for carrying these.

Strong/potent

Posted by arieschild on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement, strong and got great results from liver/ GB flush after using this for a few weeks.

Potency

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These have better potency than the less expensive liver support supplements - recommended dosage 1 - 3 per day.

label warnings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On the label, there's a warning -"Warnings CA Prop 65 Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm." Could someone elaborate and explain the chemical that is involved?

Good for digestion

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just though I would try these along with my digestive enzymes and no ill effect or tummy upset. I had them with food. Iherb provide great service, quality products and fast delivery times Thank you.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great service, great price. Thanks!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

great service and product.

Great Company and Product