This is one of the...

Posted by TinVal on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Great product~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Good milk thistle for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We've tried different brands of milk thistle. There are a couple of other ones that are as good, if not even more potent, than this one, but they're considerably more expensive. We tried another one that costs less than this one, but it was very weak. So we've stuck to this one as a good product at a good price point.

Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

Corn Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

An important product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Happy Liver !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

Mild Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, I've been taking a dropperful each day with a few tablespoons of juice or water, it's very mild and easy to take.

Great liver help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

good product