This product has been a life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've lived with years of major connective tissue diseases and all the Western medicines that docotors instisted I take . . . then, my liver got sluggy I could barley stay awake and felt like I had hepatitus all the time. My eyes were jaundised and and I was naucious all the time. My liver also got dangerously fatty, hard and bloated, I was starting to fail seriously. Started taking this brand of milk thistle and in a few months the western doctors were blown away that my liver was doing so much better without surgery or major RX intervention. They can't wrap thieir heads around it, but my alternitive health care providers and I just nod our heads and smile. I recovered my energy levels and got rid of the nausia, bloating and yellow eyes. The scans show my liver is less fatty and on its way to healing up. This Eclectic Institute product is superiour to other milk thistle products I have tried over the years. I stick to what works best and your company had a very fair price (less expensive than other sites). Thanks for carrying such a good array of superior products.

Eclectic Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several different milk thistle products but this one by Eclectic has shown to be the most effective and with immediate results. iHerb also has the best price on the large size. I have looked everywhere it is offered and this is by far the best price for this exceptional product.

Very Pure, mild but effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my Cat who was diagnosed with lymphoma to protect his liver from the harsh meds that the vet put him on. He was no longer lethargic after taking these and i could tell that he felt a lot better. I later weaned him off the vet meds since it was making him weaker, continued the sylimarin and added egcg green tea extract for 1 week hoping to stop the cancer from spreading. I stopped the green tea extract after 1 week but continued the sylimarin and replaced the green tea with Cat's claw/alkaloids extract for the next 1 + week, giving him extra water by needless syringe throughout. He is now in remission, the lymph nodes became smaller and he is no longer in need of chemo. I still give him this milk thistle as it seems to help overall health and recovery and he now runs around like a kitten.

Eclectic Institute Milk Thistle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product cleared hives in a couple of hours. If you have digestive problems, you may have toxins in your system, and milk thistle cleans the liver. It is good for treatment or maintenance.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The very best Milk Thistle supplement available, in my opinion. I recommend it to many people and I love the veggie gel caps! I tried to find the highest potency available for milk thistle and this was it! I will definately keep using it. I recommended it to a friend going through cancer chemo and many other drugs, and her doctors couldn't believe how well it saved her liver from all those meds! She went from looking very scary in the liver to looking GREAT in a short time with using this product.

Great Liver support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Milk Thistle for a long long time with different manufacturers and this brand is a very good quality and does an excellent job of supporting the liver with many benefits.

Skin & Liver cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since my husband starting using Milk Thistle, about 4 years ago, he has only had one outbreak of mrsa (potentially fatal blood infection). Before that he was getting about every 8 weeks and had to use strong dose of antibiotics to clear up. A staple in our household!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Stopped using 2 other milk thistle products I had been using for a long time. Glad to have found this brand on iherb & will reorder this one. Very impressed with Eclectic Herbs products & currently use another of their products.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried so many milk thistle products, and I must say that the extracts do not work for me. This whole milk thistle gives me the best results, no matter what anyone says about standardized products being better. The quality here is impressive, organic, freeze-dried (no heat). If you break open a capsule you can definitely smell the quality.

Joann

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product ... My husband has taken it over 10 years at the recommendation of holistic and medical doctors . He has been battling liver disease resulting from hepititis And with a combo of milk thistle , diet and accupunture and Chinese herbs. His readings are now normal