Helps with my heart pain and palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I have had heart issues, namely arrhythmia since I was a child. Recently it has become worse, causing frequent pain and a feeling that my heart is going to beat out of my chest. I take this along with Hawthorn when I have palps or pain and it helps within minutes. I hope my review is helpful to someone. Peace and love to all of you.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for lower blood pressure, lowering heart rate, reducing anxiety, as a sleep aid. men and women can take it. My son takes it when his Tourette's tics get very bad just a few drops under the tongue mixed with a few drops of Wood Betony.The Wood Betony works wonderful in conjuction with the Motherwort and it also takes the sting and bad taste out of the Motherwort.So Put the Wood Betony under your tongue first ;)

Fanstastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this for hot flashes. 3 droppers 2x day (mixed with orange juice) and my hot flashes have disappeared! Just like magic. I am thrilled. Before taking motherwort, I was having hot flashed every hour, all day long.

great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I could feel a big difference in my energy levels since I have started taking motherwort in the morning. A lot of energy during the whole day (I knew that it improves circulation but I did not expect such a difference!) I am taking it in combination with Royal Jelly from Now Foods. I experienced some trouble sleeping when I was taking the product 3 times daily, so I reduced the quantity.

A word from the nutritionist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for palpitations & heart arrhythmia and of course organic is best.

I take this 3 times each day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had some episodes of really irregular heartbeats off and on for months. Taking this has stopped all that.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this product to help alleviate hot flashes due to menopause. It seems to work really well. The hot flashes have already started to lessen in intensity and duration, and this is only my 3rd week of using it. The only thing that was difficult for me to get used to was putting the Motherwort into something warm to drink. I tried to put it into warm water as the bottle suggested, but I didn't like the taste. I found it helpful to put it into my flavored coffee in the morning instead. Overall: Great product!

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this and Natrol Menopause for a few weeks (daily) now. Night sweats are gone! Just don't miss a day, you will notice.

Mild sedative and cardio-tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Motherwort is excllent for treating PMS and menapausal symptoms. I have used this as needed for many years. It is a mild sedative when I am feeling stressed. Also helps with palpitations brought on by hormone imbalances. Eclectic brand of products is highly recommended.

Eclectic Motherwort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking herbal supplements for years and just found out about motherwort recently,this is relaxing in a little hot water and honey.Like it!

1 2 3