Love it and it works for everything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My mom had a sore around her nose where the tube for her oxygen is. The sore had been there for 4 years. It would scab it would open back up. My mom put a couple of drops of the 7 Mushroom Blend around the sore, the next day it was gone and it has not returned. Months ago I fell and hurt my hand. Of course it is taking forever to heal. I started using the 7 Mushroom Blend on it and I am now pain free.

Good for your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I think it helps raise your level of white blood cells

good product for nervous system.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i tried lion's mane from the same company which is very good for the nervous system for jumpy thoughts, this provides a little added benefit with the nervous system with the other mycelia ingredients. both are good and safe combos for the nervous system. you can't find these products or ingredients anywhere in the health stores glad iherb is stocking this.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am amazed with this organic blend, very happy with it so far. However, I would like the label to be clearer with regard to the processing of the mycelia and whether this blend is the 'whole' plant or an islolate or extract.

Great selection great price fast shipping Happy customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good review

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used it for two weeks now, it seems really boosting immune system as I feel great and full of energy. Thx

I will by it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will bay it again

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just wish the ingredients were Organic, but I don't have to swalloaw a pill and it contains Larix.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this!

Good Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After having a cancer diagnosis I decided to boost my immune system with a mushroom blend. This is a great product at a great price.

1 2