no more over the counter

Posted by Reviewer1536461 on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i have been taking prescription allergy drugs for the last ten years , oral and nasal,and it has been a constant struggle.I tried all the top brands and all they seemed to do was to fill my throat with phlem and if i stopped taking them i would devlope a severe sinus infection.I have been taking nasal support for about 2 months now and i can honestly say it really works. not only does it clear my nasal passages but it also eliminates the phlem.no more steroid nasal spray for me !!!

Works without a doubt

Posted by Reviewer2029418 on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for 5 years, religiously everyday. It works. Have stopped the singulair and only use this and a nasal wash called salt aire sinus relief. I have suffered allergies for 40 years and am constantly outdoors. No more suffering - period; regardless of the time of year.

JS

Posted by Reviewer2935881 on May 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really helps my allergies a lot. I don't react well to the products out there on the market. I use to see an allergist who prescribed medication and gave me shots to help my resistance to allergies. It didn't help. I feel that this is a safe product to use.

works well for me

Posted by Reviewer1889230 on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this when my sinuses, are swollen typically during the allergy season in the fall. This works well to relieve the pressure and keep my sinuses clear. This works better for me than antihistamines and decongestants because the nasal support relieves the symptoms with no following respiratory or sinus infection.

GREAT STUFF

Posted by Reviewer2904144 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with alergies for 54 years and have gone to many specialist and tried many prescriptions and natural remedies and this product has them all beat .

Great allergy relief!

Posted by Reviewer1142828 on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This formula is my favorite allergy relief. No drowsy side effects and keeps my sinuses clear. I am also impressed with the fast shipping from iHerb. What a find they are for me!

Lucy Dale

Posted by Reviewer2577633 on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been a remarkably effective product for me; I have been dealing with a chronically runny nose for years and this really dries it!

Love their products

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I can tell a little difference in my allergies, but not a lot so far. I have only been taking for 3 weeks.

great relief from allergy congestion

Posted by 5379140635973156032 on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is a superior product for nasal congestion.

free passage

Posted by Reviewer2980618 on May 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Keeps nasal passages clear, but need to take on a regular basis.

1 2