little miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This was on sale and I liked all the ingredients so I thought why not, can't hurt. All I can say is, WOW. It's short of a miracle powder for me. I decided to take it only when I was tired and sure enough, every single time, I could tell immediate effect. More energy, refreshed like I've just up from a nap. I gave some to my mom who was suffering from leg pain and she asked for more the next day. She too could tell immediate relief from whatever ailment she was having, leg pain, neck pain, lack of energy. Eclectic Institute is a reputable company. I also take other products such as Turmeric, Kale, Blood Sugar Control and they are all good quality. Pure ingredients, no fillers, fresh smelling, and effective. Highly recommend!

Fresh and Effective

Posted by Kareny on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this one by Eclectic Institute! I cycle on and off their Powders and I can feel this one makes a difference to my chronic fibro symptoms and energy levels. Has many goodies contained on so many levels I will keep re-ordering as it is one of my favs.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste is not usual. But if you read the ingredients, you should approximately know what you are in for. The quality is exceptional, as usual with Eclectic Institute. The choice of ingredients is perfect. So convenient to have this formula. I drink it cold, or hot. Hot (made with 70C water) makes me feel good faster.

Tastes fresh but doesn't seem to be working...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Poor lid mechanism. After you close the jar the lid stays loose and the content is exposed to oxygen

not too pleasant to taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

funny taste, and expensive product