Help

5 stars even it is awful in taste!

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family members are only at their first steps trying various superfoods. Everything is so new for us. After delicious lemony greens, we have tried this bottle and oh - it is so good to ones health but so bad tasting. It looks like cayenne, tomato and onion (not garlic) in taste and I hate onion taste. I don't recommend to try it in hot water, it is even bigger disaster. Only cold water, believe me. Attention to all ladies, I have lost 3-4 cm in my waist area even when I am pretty skinny, but waist area was not so perfect. Other interesting thing is that my man earlier was often eating Adjika (Caucasian regions food), which his mother was making similar: cayenne, garlic, tomatoes and other herbs, just she was adding oil in the base. And from Adjika my man was smelling really bad. That smell of cayennes and garlic was keeping even at night when he sleeps and breaths through his nose. It was horrible. Eclectic Institute made this perfect, no bad smell! Just maybe 5 minutes after drinking. I am definitely recommending this perfect antioxidant, especially at cold weather time, it warms from inside out!

This is nicer than I expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has a little kick to it, a bit spicy, which makes it taste better, in my opinion. I mix this with the broccoli POW-der (which is a bit bland otherwise) to make a very nice hot drink. I'll buy this again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great substitute for the fresh beetroot.

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this organic blend! Spicy as I like! Improves my digestion: good with meat or fish.

Super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Almost empty.

There are better products in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

May be it should be a good product , but not for me.