Carefully prepared for maximum results

Posted by rosavader on Feb 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of St. John's Wort, but the Eclectic Institute brand is the only one that gives me reliable results AND no unwanted side effects or drug interactions. I highly recommend it!

This one works!

Posted by Reviewer2226840 on Feb 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few St John's Wort products that actually work for me. And I've tried several good brands, too!

St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer2414612 on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After using this for almost a month I comfirm my decision even after a couple of days, that this really works. It takes the 'edge off' I am not sure if people with moderate or severe depression can see a difference but it worked for me! You must give it a try before take any prescription meds!

Works well

Posted by 5736927687725466269 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Was a fan of Kira, which was discontinued, this received good reviews so I tried and it seems to be working well

Eclectic Institute St. John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1385656 on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath suggested this product to me when I was complaining of mood swings because I'd never experienced them before. I really didn't expect St. John's Wort to make a difference so you can imagine my astonishment when I noticed a difference after awhile. Menopause wreaks havoc with the emotional balance and I am happy that I found something natural to help. So is my husband!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2684552 on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great price, great product. I usually prefer extracts, but I really like this freeze-dried formula.

Eclectic Institute St. John's Wort

Posted by 5354352341737057868 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best St. John's Wort I've used . As a post-menopausal woman who still struggles with a bit of depression ,I've found this product gives me a sense of well-being and a joyfullness which I've never had from other St. J's Wort supplements. My only minor criticism is that it's a 300mg dose and I feel a 200mg would still do a good job .

Below average St John's Wort

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on May 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

St John would be ashamed to call this his own. Seriously though, this stuff just gave me a cloudy kind of brain fog feeling. It had a somewhat antidepressant effect though. I've taken many St John's Wort products before and this is near the bottom. Ecclectic is a good name; this is a not so great product. Of course everyone's experience is different with each product.

So far,so good

Posted by 5064172765802102604 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this St.John's Wort for a week,but it seems like it's working.I like the fact that it is raw,organic and gluten free.I never thought about that before,but I guess it's nice to know.

Would not be caught without it

Posted by Reviewer1706131 on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent mood support. I use it 3x a day with 5-htp therapy as well.

1 2