Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a number of other brands Turmeric capsules, but Eclectic Institute Turmeric seems to be the purest and most effective. I used it to aggressively treat cellulitis of my left forearm. I drank a Turmeric cocktail (heaping teaspoon of Turmeric, black pepper, olive oil or coconut oil, hot water, V8) in the morning and at bedtime, and took 3 Eclectic Institute Turmeric capsules every four hours. Within 36 hours you could not tell which forearm had the cellulitis!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for inflammation, been taking turmeric for a long time and this is the best brand I have tried.

smell and see the goodness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Upon opening the bottle, I could smell the fresh, wonderful turmeric smell. Unlike capsules, I could also see the bright yellow turmeric powder inside the gel capsules. I can't really tell whether it's better in terms of potency compared to the cheaper counterparts, all I know is I can see and smell the goodness of turmeric with this brand. I also like that it's fresh, freeze-dried, as opposed to just extracting the oil with the "standardized extract" versions.

Indian spices are important

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A study in Singapore showed that Chinese who ate curry at least once a week had lower incidence of age-related mental problems. Although I eat curry once a week, I take one of these a day as well. Organic and vegetarian. Eclectic Institute is my primary source for herbs.

Cured the circulation problem with my feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Using the Ginger and Turmeric pills from iHerb (both the Eclectic Institute brand)cured the circulation problem with my feet within one day! My feet no longer get cold and no side effects! - Peter, Michigan

Great for reducing Inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong tasting, but an excellent company when I need to buy supplements. Within a short period of taking turmeric I feel relief from achy muscles.

Potent !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Turmeric is a great ingredient for total body health. Other than loading your own pill casings with freshly ground organic turmeric, this product is probably the best.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes this particular Eclectic Institute product is hard to find -- but iherb had it!

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent stuff. Really helped my liver enzymes return to normal.

thrilled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the other product I take every day - great stuff

1 2 3