Betty W

Posted by Reviewer3307223 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Posted by Reviewer1190538 on Sep 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Best Immune System Booster

Posted by Reviewer1621100 on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3124047 on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 21, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product helped me recover from a lingering sinus infection that THREE rounds of antibiotics did NOTHING for. I keep this on hand at all times now! Couldn't go through a winter cold/flu season without it!

LS

Posted by Reviewer2756889 on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I always have this on hand. I can't remember the last time I had a full-blown cold; I start taking Vita Biotic, and the cold never develops.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1277694 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking VitaBiotic since October 2003 and I have not been sick in all of that time. It is truly a great immune builder. I highly recommend it!

Posted by Reviewer1176267 on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product many times before, and it always helps to shorten a cold or other illness symptoms. I moved recently and couldn't locate a store to purchase it from, so ordered it online. I was very impressed with the extremely fast service and reasonable price. Thank you!

Posted by Reviewer1035173 on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.