Betty W

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was introduced to Vita-Biotic many years ago and would never want to be without it. It helps with my allergies and helps keep me healthy through the flu season.

Powerful herbal antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have helped a number of my clients overcome infections, including some with resistant bacterial strains with this preparation as part of the protocol.

Best Immune System Booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used Vita Biotic as a immune system booster for my compromised immune system (chronic fatigue, allergies) since 1989. I have found nothing comparable. If I am having a chronic fatigue episode, combined with rest taking 4 vita biotic every 3 to 4 hours for 1 to 2 days gets my system back into balance. iHerb's service is excellent, the prices and delivery time are exceptional.

Vita Biotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I swear by it...when I take it religiously, I never catch a virus! Check it out - it really works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found this in a co-op while visiting San Francisco and at the end of a flu bug. It has helped me come back from that bug and I am using it daily to boost immune system. Have had good luck with Eclectic Institute products

Great for caregiver stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Vita Biotic to replace my usual vitamin regimen; what a difference in mood and attitude. I have been a family caregiver for 16 years; how I wish I had this supplement back when I first started! Wonderful product.

Antibiotic Alternative/Natural Antibiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this product. Hands down amazing. I took it twice for strep throat while I was pregnant for both pregnancies per my Midwife and it worked without the worries of harming my babies! I am never without it in my home and have recommended it to many and they have raved about it. It helps your body to heal itself and pushes out illness rather than suppressing illness as with antibiotics.

Great stuff!

Posted by Sherri on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps get rid of colds and viruses. I take it and give it to the kids at the slightest hint of sickness and it works great! I also gave it to the kids in place of antibiotics if they have stitches and it helped keep away infection.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of herbs and vitamins to help prevent colds and boost the immune system. When I am feeling sick, I take 2 pills every three to four hours and my symptoms eventually disappear. I always have this on hand. I never burp up any of the cayenne or garlic.

Vita Biotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

have used Vita Biotic for years, love it, helps keep me from getting sick and when I do, to recover faster.