I swear by these prenatal vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1574923 on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these vitamins for each of my three pregnancies and also continued taking them while I breasfed my three children. My oldest child is now 15 and is brilliant. I'm not just bragging because she's my child. To be very honest, I was never very smart in school but I ate well, took my Vita Natals and produced a very smart child who maintains high honors. She also has an amazing immune system.

The best of its kind!

Posted by ShanniP on Jun 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband came across this product when I was pregnant with our second child who is now 15. He was sure someone stole his teacing material, since he was teaching Ortomolecular Medicine and was dreaming of a product that would fit what he taught. One month of Opti Natal (same product) did what many many other supliments didn't do throughout the first pregnancy and the beginning of the second. I continued taking the full dosage for another 6 years till I weaned my third child, and for the past 10 years (!) I still take it once in a while for maintenance. As a naturopath, I recommend it to any woman who is pregnant, preparing for pregnancy (especially after a history of miscarriages) or lactating. And for my Israeli clients, now that I found it through iherb it's much cheaper and more available than it ever was before!

Good choice for prenatals

Posted by PracticalHealth on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent blend of vitamins and minerals. So far non-constipating. Down side is that the serving is 6 tablets.

good product

Posted by Reviewer3138069 on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is highly recommended by my doctor. I know that he has researched the supplements that he recommends, and I feel great about these vitamins. My only issue is taking 6 everyday...but a healthy baby is worth it!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3345425 on Jun 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My midwife recommended these vitamins...so you know they have to be good. I have been taking them for 5 months now. They are a big pill, and you do have to take six of them a day. But they are so worth it. I have taken other prenatal vitamins with my other pregnancy, but these have so much more in them. I just know I am doing the very best that I can for my own body as well as my growing baby and then nursing to follow. By the way I am pregnant and nursing my 10 month old while using these vitamins.

The best Prenatal Vitamin available

Posted by Reviewer2781439 on Feb 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I looked a long time to find these online. Used to buy them from my midwife, as "Opti-Natal" They're the same thing, and absolutely the best Prenatal around. Much better even than Rainbow Light, and much cheaper too. Thanks for an excellent product at an excellent price. Shipping was fast too!

Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer1649231 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed at the good deal I got on these vitamins. I was able to buy four bottles from iHerb for the same price as one from my local vitamin place. And even free shipping! Awesome! I have taken these before and really like them because they don't make me more nauseated than I would be otherwise while pregnant. Plenty of good stuff in them, including herbs to help prepare your body for delivery, which is very helpful. Thank you iHerb!

Helps

Posted by CAHCAL on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like this formula, finds it helps even when everyone is sick around me to keep my immune system up during cold and flue season.

Doesn't Get Better Over the Counter

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tremendous support. I don't need to supplement with additional calcium of vit. c for example - it's all there. Pills are large but don't make me gag because of size or smell/flavor. Recommend!

good prenatals for the money

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a couple different brands throughout my pregnancy and I believe I have finally found a good one. The six tablets a day does not bother me. I just take two of them 3 x daily. I feel a difference with these versus the more expensive two a day brand I was taking previously. I will continue to buy these during breastfeeding as well.

1 2