Arthritis Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have only been taking this White Willow/FeverFew Combination for a short while to see if it works as a more natural way to get rid of Arthritis pain in my knee. So far the results have been excellent. It's nice to know that there is a choice between drugs that do more harm than good, and a natural product that only benefits.

migraone relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the combo before bed - I take e feverfew cap in the morning and I rarely have an attack. When i do have an attack, it is less severe. Good stuff

FeverFew

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good for mygrains

Eclectic Institute, White Willow FeverFew Combination, 90 Veggie Caps (ECL-31901)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hasn't worked so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've tried this a few times so far for different types of headaches and it hasn't seemed to work for me. I just took it a little while ago actually, and hasn't done much. I know these type of remedies work differently for different people though, so that's not to say that it can't work for someone else.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used this for severe pain in my shoulder and hip and it makes it bearable!

The BEST Herbal PainKILLER ever.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

White Willow bark being what Aspirin was derived from and Feverfew touted as being great for inflammation & arthritis I thought they would help my back pain. I purchased them as separate herbs from a number of companies I've always trusted and got no relief at all from any of them. I was about to give up on it when I found Eclectic Institutes White Willow/Feverfew combination (it has a few other things also) I tried it and it was outstanding. Takes away pain like your taking Extra Strength Tylenol! (without destroying your liver...) I can't be without it anymore. Works on back pain, headaches, muscle pain it even worked wonders for my 16 year old Siberian Huskies Arthritis. Excellent product! Truly Excellent!

eclectic institute white willow fever few combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works but short term, maybe for an hour or two. Sure would like to find something natural to relieve my headaches.

migraines are a thing of the past

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

when taken every day in conjunction with B2 and magnesium malate. I could not live without it.

Helps relieve neuralgia (trigeminal and other nerve pain)

Posted by emanuela on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product to help relieve trigeminal nerve pain and nerve pain in the face area (currently: inside ear, below the earlobe, side of the tongue and jaw, also gums). It also gave me lots of energy, a deep sense of wellbeing and contentment and a definite "get-up-and-go", even after a few hours' sleep - probably the kava kava. NOTE: Do not take for long periods of time. Consult your doctor before taking if your liver is weak or damaged. iherb claims it cannot currently be shipped to Europe due to regulations?!?!?! Booh Europe.

1 2