Eco-Bags

Posted by HeidiT on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bags are of good quality and this set is good value for money, but for shopping fruit and veg I prefer the carry sacks by the same brand. Although the bags are thin, the cashiers have to open the bags to see the content.

Light and easy to use

Posted by franpec on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't wait for these to arrive as I am trying to go plastic-free across all my shopping. These bags are light, easy to use, large enough (a range of sizes) and easy to wash and clean.

Great for groceries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bags are very hand, have the tare weight printed on them, and are translucent enough not to need untying at the checkout. I can totally recommend them to replace plastic bags at the supermarket.

Long-lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these bags in all sizes for a long time and have been pleasantly surprised at how tough they are. They are used weekly and kept in my handbag as they scrunch up nice and small. This way, I always have them with me and they're also there to use on other things and not just fresh produce.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love using these very time i go shopping :)

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The bags are great, I was expecting them to be a bit bigger, but that was me not actually looking at the size properly