Very Good Toothpowder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My teeth feel really clean after I brush with this powder. The flavor isn't bad, but the salt is pretty strong since there's no mint to cover it up. So it kind of tastes like salty limes. You get used to it after a while.

Nice flavor

Posted by Ejknows on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So glad I finally found a tooth cleaning product without all the chemicals, fluoride & other stuff I don't need in a cleaner! And it tastes citrusy with no wierd after taste like some other natural products!

IT works and it's good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and it is effective don't get me wrong... The only thing, only thing, that I don't enjoy about this product is it kind of tastes like soap to me. Lol not complaining and I realize it's not for tasting, but I saw the lemon lime and was like Oh cool, but it tastes like soap so yeah...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 9 year old daughter is using this with no problem. It's been about 3 weeks and we tried Weleda Salt toothpaste before this and we like this one better. Milder taste and less abrasive.

Great taste and feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you are trying to avoid fluoride and all the other nasty stuff in conventional toothpaste, this is a great alternative. I like the citrus flavor and want to try the cinnamon next. It is a fairly small bottle that would be good for travel(and safe for airline travel).

Soo much better than the sugarey national brands - and Tom's

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this for years. Excellent product, excellent price.

Eco-Dent, Daily Care, Naturally Effervescent Baking Soda Toothpowder, Lemon-Lime, 2 oz (56 g)

Posted by msturglifestyle on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is expensive for what you get! Next time i'll get baking soda add a touch of sea salt & some essential oils for a fraction of the cost without the added chalk (calcium carbonate)

Gentle ingredients and great flavors

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this tooth powder because it is natural and baking soda based. It foams really well without the harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate that some other "natural" brands use. I noticed that my gums don't bleed anymore after switching to this SLS-free brand. The flavor is great and naturally derived. I also like that it doesn't come in a vinyl tube. This packaging can actually be recycled. Plus, it is a good value. While 2 oz seems like less than a normal tube of toothpaste, keep in mind there is no water weight or other fillers. This lasts a really long time.

The return of toothpowder

Posted by PatriciaM on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Had no idea tooth powder was still available.. Have started using this powder combined with a few drops of colloidal silver, and it's very satisfactory.

great tooth powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tooth powder is fantastic. It really does foam and it gives a great clean feel with no sticky glycerine residue. It seems very economical - you really do only need a little. I bought the lemon-lime flavour as it is mint-free. I would actually have preferred an unflavoured option (so if you are out there Eco-Dent please oblige!) but the lemon-lime is quite subtle. Well done - great product. Bought from the UK with absolutely no problems. Well done iHerb.

1 2 3 4