Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found this when it was a clearance item at a grocery store and had to find where to buy it again. So far I have not found it anywhere but online and thats fine. I have always had issues with my gums after I had my kids...nothing helped ...but this is the answer...I actually use it before I brush....and don't rinse it out. I use tea tree oil for any cuts or sores and I was using it for mouthwash ...this is so much better! I buy enough to get free shipping but more importantly so I don't run out. Highly recommend it.....

Great for canker sores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with canker sores my entire life. I have tried many cures. Nothing seemed to hasten the healing. This mouthwash is great. It gives immediate relief. If used as directed it will cause the canker sores to heal quicker. Now I keep 4 bottles around all the time. Great price from I herb on 4.

Great ingredients-Supports the health of the whole body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for many years. It is very helpful for all kind of teeth problems. It keeps infections in the mouth and in root-canals under control. It also helps to fight colds especially when traveling. It is a pity that the bottle tends to leak when traveling with it. It is best to put it into a different bottle for this purpose. But it is really worth it because this product creates a healthy mouth-environment and therefore it supports the health of the whole body. 10 stars from me. **********

Excellent for whole family

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent for the whole family. It really is effective without killing all the good bacterias in your mouth.

Soothing and refreshing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We struggle with periodontal issues in our family. This product contain CoQ10 which can help heal gums. It has really helped.

Combine Eco-dent alcohol free mouth wash with a dedicated routine & you will be amazed how well your gums/teeth/body responds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My wholistic dental hygienist put me onto this product and i'm so glad he did. K showed me how to correctly, brush, floss and then use piksters dipped in the Eco -Dent mouth wash then finish the routine with my electric toothbrush dipped into this wash, followed by a quick swish around my mouth. This may sound like a lot of effort to some but the way i see it is this is my time to be with myself and take care to a greater level. The beauty of this product is it contains NO ALCOHOL instead has ingredients that helps support and restore the health of the gums around the teeth when combined with this routine. My gums used to bleed but no longer do this, are nice and healthy now. I like the fresh mint taste and have stocked up on this product so that i have it on hand to be used in my daily routine. Thoroughly recommend this product.

Best mouthwash I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this isn't readily available where I live in Australia. Thankfully I can buy it from iHerb and stockpile it in my bathroom. Really nice taste, fresh, I recently had a mouth ulcer and this seemed to fix it more quickly than it would normally take to heal

eco-dent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product for mouth problems.

Love this product, always a staple in our house!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, the calendula heals any mouth ulcers, cuts from potato chips, braces, etc. Also is good for sore throats; best mouthwash for overall health.

Oh wow. Fresh breath and periodontal disease fixed.

Posted by dbaverstock on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, if you're suffering from any dental health issues and you don't want to swish lame Listerine around in your mouth this is the stuff to get. Basically everything your mouth needs to get better in a bottle. Be consistent with it and you will be amazed with the results.

1 2 3