Good starter eye brush set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The quality of these brushes is great for their price! The brushes that come in the kit are also fantastic, and it includes every type of brush you need to create most eye looks. The large brush is great for all-over lid colour, the dommed fluffy brush is perfect for the crease, the angle brush works wonders on the brow bone and the lid, the small shading brush is also perfect for highlighting the brow bone and the inner corner and the smallest smudge brush is perfect for using along the top and bottom lash line. The ONLY problem is their size, although for travel its perfect. I would give the brushes 5*****s if they came with full sized handles.

Disappointing size

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like EcoTools brushes in general, but buying them online can be frustrating when you think you are getting the travel size that are 6" long and you get 3" long ones. When the handle is so short, it makes it difficult to control when applying eye liner and shadows. The picture of the longer ones look identical, so I thought I was getting those. This is the second time I have bought EcoTools brushes from iherb.com and gotten short stubby handles that are 2 1/2 - 3" long. I think they need to put in the description the length of these brushes so we know what we are buying.

Best

Posted by shepajulia on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

love it. super stuff, as I used to get along without them. Brushes are wonderful, gorgeous makeup with them

Excellent set!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good and usual set! Très bon petit kit qui permet de se faire un maquillage yeux complet. J'en suis très satisfaite, chaque pinceau a son utilité. Format voyage pratique à transporter

Definitely recommend!

Posted by DameBridget on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush set is something I had been eyeing for a while now, not being sure whether to buy it or not - I was worried the brushes wouldn't be all that good. I am so happy I was wrong and purchased this! I love the look and feel of bamboo, and the synthetic bristles are firm yet gentle and pick up an even amount of product! The brush that worried me most before purchasing was the soft dome blending brush (third from the left) - I worried it would not blend eye-shadows well, but it does a great job! I'm very happy with this set and hope to have it for a long time!

I am pleased with these brushes at 200%

Posted by Kin-za on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with these brushes. They are small, but I'm comfortable with them. Pile is made of taklon - elastic, soft, not tender skin cause discomfort century. Good gain and give shade. Recommend. // Супер кисти. Они маленькие, но мне с ними удобно. Ворс из таклона - упругий, мягкий, не доставляют дискомфорта нежной коже век. Хорошо набирают и отдают тени. Рекомендую.

Soft brushes

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a great set for travel i love the little travel pouch that comes with it. The brushes are soft and seem well made i have washed them all twice and have no problem with hairs falling out.

不適合亞洲人使用

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

呢pak掃毛質感一般,未算吉面,但都5算順滑,重點系距大概有三支掃都系超大,對於亞洲人ge眼窩,系太大啦,所以我可能會轉用為high light,其他打入冷宮。

Very good tools

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are good tools for making eyemakeup on-the-go or just in home, they are shorthandle (my choice for being nearsided) soft brushes and pick colors just fine (not like some nonreal hair brushes) like these and for this price they are just steel!

OK, but not great

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are OK, but they're far from the best I've tried. My main problem with them is that they shed quite a bit. I do like the fact that they come in a little travel case though - they'd be good for travelling.