Help

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on Dec 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

must have

I own tons of brushes and use this one more than any other

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My absolute favorite brush!!! And I have a ton. I could go on and on about how soft it is and how great it feels, but it is also quite functional. This is the best brush I've ever used for buffing powders into the face. For all over powders like bronzer and setting powder, it can be used to apply the product directly. But it's also great if you apply some blush or highlight with another brush (even if you put too much on), and then use this brush to blend it out. I have a ton of brushes, and when I picked this up I have to admit I was half thinking that I really didn't need it. But as it turns out, I really don't have another brush in my collection that can blend in face product this well, and I ended up using it almost every day. I also like the big handle - it's like a longer kabuki handle and I think it makes it easier to hold. The only downside is that it makes it difficult to fit into a cup with other brushes to store. The fact that it's cruelty free and made of bamboo and recycled material is another bonus. It's also an insanely good value. Normally a good quality dense brush like this would cost much more. Bottom line: If you use any sort of powder face products, you will love this brush! And the value is so great, you don't have to hesitate about whether it's worth it.

Could not live without this brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was quite sceptic about these eco brushes but they were so hyped and talked about that I wanted to try them. I watched many reviews of these brushes on youtube and one of them said that this particular brush could be used as a brush for primer, makeup AND powder without cleaning it between products. THE REVIEWER WASN'T KIDDING! I couldn't believe it when I first tried it and it actually works like no other brush! No messiness on my fingers anymore! And as a HUGE plus this and all Ecotools brushes are super soft and they all pick up a lot of product at just one sweep, because of the amount of hair in such a dense package. And no I don't use it as a bronzer brush, 'cause Im so fair skinned that I don't use bronzer products at all.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best brushes I have ever used. I use it with everything - mineral makeup, liquid foundation, powder, blush. I love it!

Amazing brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm the type of person who uses bronzer across my whole face and neck area to 'warm up' my complexion. This brush is amazing for doing that. It's soft synthetic bristles feel nice against the skin and they're packed densely enough that the colour coverage is great! Also loving the fact that these brushes are cruelty free. Also, as an Australian these brushes retail in stores for $19 AUD so to pay only $8.50 USD is amazing. Thank you EcoTools and iHerb - very happy with this purchase!

Thick, qualitative and super-soft brush for minerals! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite brushes - simply the best for mineral products! Gorgeously soft and pleasant to hold in a hand. ♡ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♡ Одна из моих любимиц - она просто лучшая для минеральных сыпучих продуктов! Изумительно мягкая, ее очень приятно держать в руке. ♡Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♡

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My favorite brush for mineral foundation or bronzer. Very soft! J'adore ce pinceau pour appliquer du fond de teint minéral, des poudres ou le bronzer. J'adore sa douceur!!! C'est mon chouchou

Perfect for pressed mineral powders

Posted by MirnaM3 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it's super dense & soft. Quality of bristles is just great. I don't use it for bronzer but for compact/pressed mineral powder and for that is perfect. Think it's way too big for applying bronzer but perfect for buffing powders & even liquids. Considering the density, it dries reasonably fast.

Muy buena

Posted by Pagaru on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tupida, suave y ligera. estupenda para el bronceador y para matizar.

Parfait

Posted by sibylline on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Un très bon pinceau, très doux. Parfait pour appliquer le fond de teint minéral sur l'ensemble du visage. Je le trouve un peu gros pour le bronzer personnellement.