Super-soft

Posted by 5732216173668127478 on Apr 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is super-soft and gentle. I use it for applying translucent powder and it works very well for me. I own quite a few EcoTools brushes, they're all amazingly soft and this one is no exception.

Great Brush

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great brush to add to any current brush collection; I like this brush for applying more of a sheer finish of foundation. It is easy to use and is super soft. I would re-purchase this product =)

A little disappointing but still pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2860814 on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a pretty good brush in that it's eco friendly and cruelty free. I own quite a few Eco Tools brushes and they're all amazingly soft, so I was surprised to find that this wasn't as soft as I'd expected. The tips of the bristles can be a bit prickly. This doesn't really fit the usual description of what a kabuki is as it's simply not dense enough, although it works great as a finishing brush. I use it for my face powders, bronzers and blushes to ensure a light and subtle application. I was also hoping this would be a cheaper and better alternative for my MAC 187 and although I don't mind the fact that it's not as dense as the 187, the pricklier bristles are not as nice on my face. Despite this, it's still a pretty decent brush and serves my purpose quite well.

Very soft!

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best kabuki brush I have tried. Would buy again.

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great brush, use if for loose powder.

Good for applying small amounts of powder

Posted by 5363144001316563816 on Dec 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This brush would be quite good for translucent powder as a it has quite long thin bristles.

Does what it says, yet stingy

Posted by 4867767136043724304 on Aug 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really nice, it DOES give that even, smooth sheer finish it promises, but it isn't soft. Kinda stingy...

too fluffy

Posted by 5343843314823987582 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good thin brush, if you need this

Not a necessary brush

Posted by 5280784350188071344 on Sep 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This brush is most appropriate for loose powders or for sweeping off any excess powder on your face. I tried using it with my pressed powder and it displaced my powder so much without picking up much of the powder itself. Not necessary to have this honestly.

brush maniac :)

Posted by Reviewer1451952 on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it's super-duper soft, feels like silk touch on the skin, good for finishing powders, for treatment powders and so on. very beautiful, looks like old-fashioned shaving brush.