Soft but bald

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This brush has very soft bristles and is very manageable, but it has a low quantity of bristles. It gets wet very fast so it leaves lots of lines on your skin. It would be a really good make-up brush if it had more bristles. I don't recommend it to apply foundation.

clogs up

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Clogs up too fast, difficult to clean thoroughly. Not sure why.

Great brush!

Posted by Reviewer1320921 on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my second foundation brush but is my favorite one. I use this every day and I`m very glad that I bought this!

Super Soft

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This blush brush is super soft and super easy to clean, I love that this brush is great quality and is cruelty free. I love this brush for not only lush application, but powder application too (e.g. for use with setting powder). I also love the price of these brushes and make them an affordable choice for other higher end brands. I would definitely recommend this brush to others and would purchase for friends and family who love makeup as much as I do =)

Perfecta.

Posted by RocioLullaby on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta para usar con la base. Es muy suavita.

Parfait

Posted by 5460842582817824478 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

J'ai acheté toute la gamme, les pinceaux sont vraiment extra, doux comme il faut, chacun avec la fermeté qui convient à son usage. Ce site propose des prix très attractifs et cela vaut le coup malgré les frais de port pour la France, je vais très vite faire le plein d'EcoTools pour mes filles !!!

Parfait

Posted by 5213194833412007561 on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Depuis que j'ai reçu ce pinceau, je l'utilise quotidiennement afin d'appliquer ma crème hydratante ainsi que ma BB Cream, et j'ai véritablement vu le changement entre l'application au pinceau et l'application aux doigts ! Le pinceau est très joli et l'aspect fait très naturel, les pinceaux ne proviennent pas de la cruauté animale, que demander de plus ? Pour l'instant, aucune perte de poils, la qualité me semble être au rendez-vous ! Si on ajoute à ça le prix plus que raisonnable, aucune raison de se priver de l'acheter ! J'en suis vraiment très satisfaite !

brush

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Dec 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

well, what I can say, brush is brush, nothng special I didn't find in it. I have more better.

Nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice brush, I use it every day!

NICE

Posted by IherbPili on Oct 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice brush, It worked really good and is very inexpensive